Innovation often comes from places you would least expect. In order to make a lighter crankset, we made it bigger. To add stiffness, we used less material. The new SRAM RED 22 Exogram™ Crankset is completely hollow all the way to the spider. Its hidden bolt pattern makes better use of carbon fiber to further improve stiffness and shed weight. The stunning X-GlideR™ chainrings are optimized for use with the Yaw™ Technology in the front derailleur, delivering seamless, flawless performance.
- Exogram™ technology uses a large, hollow cross section all the way to the spider, minimizing weight while maximizing stiffness. Our stiffest crank ever.
- Hidden bolt pattern leverages the characteristics of carbon fiber while presenting a sleek appearance.
- Stiffer X Glide R™ chainrings feature thicker construction, advanced shift timing pins and ramps, which are optimized for shifting with the Yaw™
- Front Derailleur.
- GXP, BB30 availability.
- Available ratios: 53/39, 52/36, 50/34, 46/36
- Available arm lengths: 165mm, 167.5mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm, 177.5mm
Specifications for SRAM RED 22 Crankset
|CHAINRING MATERIAL||Machined Alloy|
|WEIGHT||557g (BB30 172.5mm 53x39 BB not included), 609g (GXP 172.5mm 53x39 BB not included)|
|AVAILABLE ARM LENGTHS||165mm, 167.5mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm, 177.5mm|
|AVAILABLE RATIOS||53/39, 52/36, 50/34, 46/36|
|COMPATIBILITY||SRAM RED 22 & SRAM Force 22 Yaw™ Front Derailleur, SRAM RED 22 & PC1170 chains|
|TECHNOLOGY HIGHLIGHT(S)||Exogram™ Hollow Crank Arm & Spider w/ X GlideR™ Chainrings / Hidden Bolt Spider Tab|
|OPTIONS||GXP, BB30 availability|
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.