The new SRAM RED Powerdome X is the most advanced cassette ever made. It's super light, deadly silent, and delivers an undeniable performance advantage. The eight cogs in the middle are machined from a single block of high grade tool steel, increasing stiffness while weighing even less than a titanium cassette. Between each cog in the block is a StealthRing elastomer to reduce vibration and noise. Cutouts on the rear cog further reduce weight and add stiffness. It's the final piece in the drivetrain puzzle, paired with the new SRAM RED Rear Derailleur, delivers ultra-fast, ultra-quiet shifts that will always put you in the right gear.
- Hollow steel dome makes for the stiffest gear cluster ever at the lightest weight.
- Heat-treated, high-grade tool steel provide superlative durability and a beautiful finish.
- StealthRing specially designed and incredibly durable elastomers placed in between the cassette's cogs to eliminate vibrations and noise.
- Aluminum cog: lighter, stiffer, stronger due to the choice of design, material and production process.
- Powerdome X: Inspired from the combination of OG1090 (SRAM RED) and the XG 1099 (SRAM XX) cassettes, the heat-treated high-grade tool steel features hollow construction with CNC-machined cogs and rear cut-outs for reduced weight and added stiffness. The result is the stiffest and lightest cassette we've ever built.
- Technology: Powerdome X
- Weight: 135g (11-23)
- Material: High Grade Tool Steel Cog Cluster, Heat Treated Aluminum, Lowest Range Cog, Elastomer Rings
- Speeds: 10 rear / 2 front
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.