- Exact Actuation™ shifting provides fast, accurate shifts
- AeroGlide ™ pulleys optimized for silent shifting
- Aluminum outer and inner cages
- Configured to maximize shifting performance for 22 usable gears
- Weight: Short:180g Mid:191g
- Mid-cage derailleur works with cassettes up to 32 teeth
- WiFLi™ delivers a wider range of gears than your standard triple, faster shifts through two chainrings and every gear on the rear cassette, and with significant weight savings
Specifications for SRAM Rival 22 Rear Derailleurs
|MATERIAL||Aluminium Outer & Inner Cages/ Aluminum Links, Stainless Steel hardware|
|COMPATIBILITY||Cassettes from 11-25 to 11-28|
|FINISH||Grey & Black Anodized Finish|
|TECHNOLOGY HIGHLIGHT(S)||Exact Actuation™/ AeroGlide Pulleys™|
New tooth pulley design with a sound damping effect for a super efficient and silent ride experience. Bottom and top pulleys benefit from this feature.
When we launched our road technology from scratch we reapplied our MTB proven SRAM 1:1 actuation ratio (shifter cable travel : derailleur movement) for 10 speed rear shifting. EA helps to simplify/stabilize the uneasy act of balancing rear derailleur hanger design, tight cog spacing and exact cable tension. The result: the easiest index shifting system to set up and it stays that way.
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.