The future has landed, taking on the form of 1x 11 gearing, SRAM are ahead of the game. With the SRAM XX1 cassette being the first of its kind, 11 speed is now a reality. Ranging from 10- to 42-teeth, the 11-speed X-Dome delivers an incredibly wide gear range while maintaining even, optimised steps. The single-unit cassette combines with the XD driver body for a superior connection to the wheel.
- X-Dome - X-Dome technology creates an incredibly lightweight, precise and strong cassette. The open design aids in mud clearance, giving you cleaner shifting performance and longer component life.
- XD Driver body - XD is a new cassette driver body design that allows the use of a 10 tooth small cog and provides and improved interface with the cassette. Wheels equipped for the XD Driver boy are available from SRAM and DT Swiss.
- SRAM 1x Design Specific
- Works In Harmony With All XX1 Products
- 11 Speeds (10/12/14/16/18/21/24/28/32/36/42)
- Bearing Design And Ratchet Mechanism
- X Dome Technology
- Weight: 260g
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.