SRAM XX1 X-SYNC™ Crankset
KING OF THE RING
Developed for maximum chain control, each tooth’s thickness is precisely CNC machined to support the chain’s inner and outer links perfectly. Eight available X-SYNC™ Direct Mount chainrings (26-28-30-32-34-36-38-40) let you tune your gear range to match your terrain, wheel size and riding style.
- CNC machined 7075, two-tone anodized X-SYNC™ chainring—an integral component of the SRAM 1x™ drivetrain
- X-SYNC™ tall, square tooth design provides maximum chain control
- Sharp, narrow tooth profile and rounded chamfer edges help manage a deflected chain
- Mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers
- Carbon arms with forged aluminum spider
- Wide/narrow Q-factor cranks for BB30 and GXP®
- BOOST 148 compatible
- Includes bolts
- Chainring and BB not included
Specifications for XX1 X-SYNC™ Crankset
|ARM MATERIAL||Carbon arms with forged aluminum spider|
|WEIGHT||546g (24mm spindle, 175mm, 32t direct mount chainring)|
|AVAILABLE ARM LENGTHS||170 and 175mm|
|AVAILABLE RATIOS||26, 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40|
|RINGS||CNC machined rings|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||BB30, GXP®|
|Q-FACTOR||156 and 168mm|
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.