SRAM XX1 X-SYNC™ Crankset
KING OF THE RING
Developed for maximum chain control, each tooth’s thickness is precisely CNC machined to support the chain’s inner and outer links perfectly. Eight available X-SYNC™ Direct Mount chainrings (26-28-30-32-34-36-38-40) let you tune your gear range to match your terrain, wheel size and riding style.
- CNC machined 7075, two-tone anodized X-SYNC™ chainring—an integral component of the SRAM 1x™ drivetrain
- X-SYNC™ tall, square tooth design provides maximum chain control
- Sharp, narrow tooth profile and rounded chamfer edges help manage a deflected chain
- Mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers
- Carbon arms with forged aluminum spider
- Wide/narrow Q-factor cranks for BB30 and GXP®
- BOOST 148 compatible
- Includes bolts
- Chainring and BB not included
Specifications for XX1 X-SYNC™ Crankset
|ARM MATERIAL||Carbon arms with forged aluminum spider|
|WEIGHT||546g (24mm spindle, 175mm, 32t direct mount chainring)|
|AVAILABLE ARM LENGTHS||170 and 175mm|
|AVAILABLE RATIOS||26, 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40|
|RINGS||CNC machined rings|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||BB30, GXP®|
|Q-FACTOR||156 and 168mm|
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.