Why not consider the Atherton Tablelands near Cairns for your next cycling holiday?
• There are superb opportunities for families to ride on quiet back country roads through rainforest and farmland, stopping at some of the regions excellent cafes and eateries along the way and ending the day at a Crater Lake for a safe swim!
• The Atherton Forest MTB Park boasts 30km of world class green and blue trails and a further 30km of mixed trails are planned for the near future. Little Transfield at Davies Creek now has 21km of great cross country trails.
• The region has a range of country types from hard climbs in rainforest clad ranges of Davies Creek/Dinden and Danbulla National Parks to easier rides in accessible outback country around Irvinebank, Petford, Lappa and Stannary Hills.
Tableland Adventure Guides – TAG, offer road and bike track advice, itineraries, maps and bike hire. We also support ½ day to 8 day guided tours for cyclists of all persuasions.
We look forward to welcoming you to our cycling heaven!
TAG also conducts hiking and kayaking tours, or, if you prefer to be self guided they hire kayaks, tents and other camping equipment.
A short transfer to the coast and you can embark on a sea kayak adventure touring the just offshore Barnard Islands..some images can be seen above to whet your appetite.
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.
Being on a tour your leader will normally supply all necessary bicycle accessories for the trip. They will also advise or sometimes supply some cycling clothes.
A basic checklist comprises:
Spare bike tubes
Accommodation Guide to the Tablelands Region
Rosegums Wilderness Retreat ph: (07) 4096 8360 em: firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience a nature lover’s paradise for your holiday getaway:
Enjoy living in a pole & timber treehouse in our cool tropical climate treehouses, in total privacy with no sign of civilisation. Wonder at our spectacular rainforest and mountain scenery and xplore the walking tracks through our 230 acre property. Be amazed by the abundant wildlife including over 160 bird species bird list and Discover platypus in our pristine rainforest creeks platypus.
Bush Cottages Gery 0417646088 Em: email@example.com
Yungaburra, 743m above sea level, is situated in the heart of the cool, green Atherton Tablelands, one hour west of Cairns.
Gery can supply a choice of 1,2 or 3 bedroom cottages which are set in 8 acres of bushland bordering Peterson Creek. The creek is the home to the platypus and where you can view the rare Lumholtz tree kangaroo. Only a short stroll to all facilities.
Contact us to be listed here! It's Free
#1 Contact us to be listed first in line here! It's Free