Tadpole Rear Bike Light
The latest in waterproof silicone bike lights.
By choosing LED bicycle lights you are choosing an energy efficient, compact and powerful light that can be installed in seconds to your handlebars or seat post and will provide an increased visibility and higher level of safety while riding at night.
These are some of the lightest cycle lights that you can find at only 20 grams. Since they are made for bikers, the silicone casing is both shock resistant and protective against the elements.
- 1 LED rear bright light - red
- 3 Functions: Flashing | Quick flashing | Constant
- Run time: 80 hour flashing
- Size: Approx. 42mm long x 40mm wide x 15mm deep
- Silicone cover
- Silicone band will fit all seatposts, rear fork sizes & pedals
- Can be used as a helmet light
- Takes 2 coin batteries (supplied)
Because they are so easy to put on and remove, this makes them the perfect light for cruiser bikes.
Battery Fitting Instructions:
Take the silicone cover off the inner case, take rear plastic cover off, pull out battery holder, fit batteries. Close lid, put silicone cover back on.
- Easily transferable good awareness light Review by Nay
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.