The JetBlack RaceRack is the ultimate accessory for anyone with more than one bike. It’s perfect for transition areas at 24 hour, track and crit races, cafes, workshops or even those just wishing to organise their home storage. Now there’s no need to ruin your pedals or forks by leaving your beloved steed lying on the ground.
The RaceRack features lightweight aluminium poles with spring loaded buttons for total stability and can be erected in just a few minutes. The heavy duty resin end caps will resist sun and rain damage. Molded hook and loop holes for carabiners to hang your helmet and hook holes for easy access to your personal items. Each Race Rack holds up to six road and four mountain bikes and comes with its own carry bag.
• Lightweight and strong 6061 alloy bars
• Soft, non-scratch, multi surface feet
• Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
• Durable high strength plastic apex joints
• Easily assembled and disassembled
• Loop holes to hold bags, jackets, lights etc
• Comes with a zippered carry bag
• High clearance (1150mm) under cross bar for easy
bike loading and removal, perfect for 29er’s and extra large bikes
• Rated up to six bicycles, 150kg maximum load capacity
• Featherlight weight: 4.7 kg
• Toolless setup
Height: 123cm (4ft)
Width: 140cm (4ft 7 1/8 inch)
Length: 148cm (4ft 10 17/64 inch)
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.