Thule Clipon 9104 3-Bike Carrier
The Thule Clipon 9104 3-Bike Carrier is a secure bike carrier for the rear door of the vehicle with the capacity to carry up to three bikes. Featuring a unique snap-on system and patented locking mechanism which enables you to adjust it to fit your vehicle for first use, then after that you can simply fit and remove the carrier in seconds. Load capacity up to 45kg and it is recommended that you use in conjunction with the Thule Light Board 976.
- Easy to mount to the rear door with a unique snap-on system and patented locking mechanism. You adjust it to fit your vehicle at first use - after that you can fit and remove the carrier in seconds
- The integrated strap facilitates securing of the bikes
- Can be combined with Thule Lightboard 976 for optimal safety and visibility
- Relfexes on the endcaps provide extra safety in traffic
- This product does not have universal fit. Please use the vehicle compatibility guide below
- Rubber coated frame holders keep the bikes firmly in place while protecting the frames from scratches and marks
- Light Board 976 recommended
- Lock bikes to bike rack with (538XT)
- Vehicle Compatibility Thule Application Guide
Will this rack fit my car?
Check this fit guide here to find out.
This product does not have universal fit. Please click on http://www.thule.com.au/details.php?p_id=329&listid=2&slistid=&seo=Which_rear_mounted_bike_carrier_fits_my_car? for information related to specific car models.
Thule recommends that only experienced persons complete rack set ups on this model.
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.