1. Select Pick Up and Save $25
The new Tioga bike case is the result of lots of Research and Development in order to combine the needs of: ease of transport, light weight yet robust construction.
• Weight: 8.3kgs
- Hard moulded EVA case
• 3 fully adjustable webbing straps with quick release buckles to secure the frame to one side of the case
• Wheels secured to the other side in specially shaped compartments through quick release webbed straps
• Quick release wheels can be secured through a steel eyelet in the sidewall of the case
• Frame and wheels separated by thick foam layer
• Heavy duty zippers that allow padlocking for additional security
• Zipper supported by 3 heavy duty webbed Velcro straps, each fitted with a comfortable handle
• Two moulded grab points
• 4 centrally located wheels and 4 on the outside for stability
• 4 highly manouverable castor wheels with steel bearings on each corner for easy maneuverability and transportation
• Compatible with 26”, 650b, 29ers and road bikes• NOTE: Large-frame 29ers will require a certain degree of disassembly prior to packing.
Note: EVA construction is a "hard" bike case but is not as knockproof as our ABS Bike Case - there is a tradeoff between lightness and destructibilty. If your first requirement is weight - then go EVA - it is very light & provides excellent protection for the bike. If weight is not an issue then the ABS material is "rock hard" and very very knockproof.
Basic Packing Method:
- Remove wheels
- Remove pedals
- Loosen and turn handlebar sideways
- Depending on bike size you may need to lower seatpost and/or remove seat
- Place the bike into the case
- Wrap wheels in clothing, foam or place in wheel bags. Generally one wheel willl fit under the frame and one above. Due to the wide variety of bike frame types and sizes there is no “one correct place” to put the wheels, you will need to do your own trial and error.
High Protection Method:
In addition to above you can do all or some of the below:
- Wrap the frame tube with pipe lagging or similar to prevent scratching
- Wrap front cogset and chain
- Remove and wrap rear derailleur
- Place a divider rod in the rear axle
- Remove and wrap seatpost and seat
- Use single wheel bags for each wheel
- Use sheets of foam or clothing for extra padding - this is essentail for air travel
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.
The basics of packing a bike into an EVA Bike Case.
We recommend wapping your frame and wheels in foam or clothing for better protection.
Please view our Shipping Zones map below to work out your delivery cost.
Select your delivery option in the drop down box above.