Completely redesigned, the Topeak child bike seat II offers better protection and versatility than ever before. A wrap around seat body creates a virtual cocoon of protection and features an updated 6 point harness system. An innovative suspension system cushions bumps and jolts and the integrated roll bar provides extra head protection and doubles as a carrying handle. Adjustable footrests and straps keep small feet away from spinning wheels.
The heavy duty rack features an innovative Baby Seat II attachment that requires no tools to attach and remove seat from rack. Once the seat is removed, the exposed QuickTrack system is compatible with all Topeak MTX TrunkBags and MTX Rear Baskets.
Child bicycle seat complies with stringent European, CPSIA and Proposition 65 safety standards.
- A wrap around seat body creates a virtual cocoon of protection
- Adjustable 6point harness system keeps child securely in place
- An innovative suspension system cushions bumps and jolts
- Adjustable foot rests adapt to leg length and keep pace with a growing child
- Foot rests feature straps to keep restless feet away from spinning wheels
- Padded hand rest provides an added level of protection and pivots up when loading
- Removable BabySeat padding has an easy to clean surface
- Disc brake compatible pannier rack
Baby Seat Specifications:
- Seat Body: Molded Engineering Grade Plastic
- Safety Features: Adjustable Foot Rests with Straps, Roll Bar Handle, Six Point Harness System, Full Body Cocoon, Rear Reflector
- Suspension: Dual Steel Spring
- Capacity: 22 kgs
- Size (L x W x H): 58.5 x 39.5 x 77.4 cm
- Weight: 3130 g
- Attachments: Braze-On Type
- Material: 6061 T-6 Tubular Aluminum
- Added Features: QuickTrack™ System Compatible; Solid Fender Top; Tail Light Mount
- Size (L x W x H): 34 x 23 x 40 cm
- Weight: 630g
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.