Data Syncs with Topeak PanoBike App on iPhone 4S or above and devices with iOS 5 or above/ Smartphones with Bluetooth® Smart (BLE 4.0) and Android OS 4.3 or above.
This Bluetooth® Smart (BLE 4.0) enabled wireless cycle computer features advanced DUAL MODE (Computer and Remote Monitor) technology allows computer operates separately or use with smartphone to access GPS data, save battery charge, and store ride data on smartphone.
- Computer Mode connects the computer and Speed/ Cadence sensor for real time ride data. Switch to Remote Monitor Mode to sync data with Topeak PanoBike App using a Bluetooth® Smart ready smartphone or tablet.
- Remote Monitor Mode connects your smartphone and Speed/Cadence sensor for real time ride data and displays ride information on the computer's 2.3" screen. This allows you to carry your smartphone in a backpack, saddle bag or jersey pocket.
* iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
* Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
|Total Function||17 Function|
|Screen||2.3” Big Screen|
|Mode Button||Single Multi-function|
|Battery||CR2032 x 1 (included)|
|Burn Time (approx)||360 hours (1 year with 1hr/day use)|
|Water Resistant||IPX 7|
|Transmission Range||< 10 meter (33 ft)|
|Mount||Handlebar Mount (ø 31.8 mm)|
|Added Features||Compatible with RideCase Mounts
Included Speed & Cadence Dual Sensor
Included Mount Compatible with all Topeak Phone Packs and RideCase
Optional Heart Rate Monitor
|Size (L x W x H)||6.7 x 4.4 x 1.4 cm
2.6” x 1.7” x 0.6” (Computer Only)
5.4 x 1.2 x 3.3 cm
2.1” x 0.5” x 1.3” (Sensors Only)
|Weight||30 g / 1.06 oz (Computer Only)
21 g / 0.74 oz (Sensors Only)
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.