TOPEAK PREP 25
The Prep 25 tool kit provides a small kit of tols and utensils to carry out the majority of small bike maintenance covering 28 functions. Made from high-strength stainless steel and suitable for heavy duty use with corrosion resistance. The built-in plastic pad on the tyre lever keeps rims protect and the carry bag is easily mountable on a top tube. The chain tool is compatible with all single and multi-speed chains with the exception of Campagnolo 11 speed hollow pin chains.
A great tool kit to make sure you stay on the road.
• Tools: 20 Pieces
• Functions: 28
• Allen Wrenches: 1.5 / 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 8mm
• Torx Wrenches: T10 / T15 / T25 / T30
• Box Wrenches: 8 & 10mm (2pcs) / 15mm
• Screw Drivers: #2 Phillips / #6 Flat Head
• Bottle Opener: CrMo Steel
• Tool material: Hardened Steel
• Body: Stainless Steel
• Case: Nylon
• Added Features: Secondary chain link fence / Chain pin breaker / Leverage added / Magnetic bit holder / Patch compartment / Bit compartment
• Size (LxWxH) Tool: 16.2x3.1x1.4 cm / 6.4x1.2x1.8”
• Size (LxWxH) Bag: 17.5x7.5x1.8 cm / 6.9x3x0.7”
• Weight: 367g / 12.92oz
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.