Tuscany Bike Tours
Welcome to Tuscany Bike Tours!
Please note: None of our tours are sold on any external travel sites.
Tuscany Bike Tours offers one day bike tours just south of Florence in the heart of the Chianti wine region. Our single day bike tour in Tuscany has everything from wine and oil tasting, to visiting a charming 12th century medieval castle which is home to a Count and Countess.
Please note. We visit one winery only on the bike tour. We offer one glass of wine and we taste some olive oil on some Tuscan bread.
Our Tuscany bike tour takes us on a breathtaking cycle through the hills of Chianti passing vineyards, villas and olive groves. Taking in the sights, smells and sounds before sitting down to a full lunch at a quaint family owned restaurant which nestles amongst the Florentine hills.
- Depart Florence at 10am.
- Arrive at hilltop Tuscan village for start of the tour.
- Tour the wine cellar of 12th century castle, taste their vino and olio produced on the family estate. (One glass of wine with olive oil on salted bread).
- Visit the "Frantoio" (olive oil production facility) within the castle.
- Climb the tower of the castle for a spectacular panoramic "vista".
- Option to purchase exclusive products (wines and oils).
- Free tuscany bike tours water bottle, safety helmet supplied.
- Bike orientation and safety briefing.
- Bike tour begins along tree lined avenues and winding country roads dotted with olive groves, villas and vineyards.
- Eat at a family run "ristorante": mixed salad, bread, primo piatto, dessert, coffee and wine. (included in price).
- Bike tour continues after lunch.
- Stop at cafè for pause.
- Arrive back at starting point at castle.
- Free map of places to eat & drink in Florence.
- Return to Florence for 5pm drop off.
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.