Fits all sized U-locks upto 6" (15cm) wide.
Versatile U Lock strap can be used to carry your U Lock in a variety of ways.
It’s possible to attach the strap, with lock, to belts, messenger bags, back packs, bike frames or pannier racks.
How does it work?
The Lock Holder is comprised of 2 different sets of straps.
The middle set hold the U Lock into place ( see image 2).
The outer set of straps ( one at each end) are used to attach to your belt ( see image 3) or bike frame, messenger bag etc.
- made from 50mm seat belt webbing - extremely strong and durable
- large velcro tab to hold lock in place
- velcro tabbed straps to hook onto frame, pannier, belt etc..
- maxm. lock width 15cm
- maxm. pants belt width it will fit to =50mm
- maxm. frame diameter it would fit on = 30mm approx.
- locked and loaded Review by Zac
I managed to fit this bike lock holder onto my back pack outer straps and it works a treat, really easy to access quickly and leaves a bit more room in the pack.
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.