The new Vision TriMax TC24 carbon tubular wheel is built for racing.
Following a wider rim profile design, the TC24 rim is 24mm tall, and 23mm wide, to better fit tubular tire diameters. Using our Vision proprietary hubs, and aero bladed spokes, the TC24 weighs a scant 1250-grams per pair, but is built tough enough for any level of road racing. The 3K-carbon rim, white hubs, and gorgeous color graphics also make this wheel a standout.
Description & Materials
- Ultra light and proven on the pavè of Paris/Roubaix
- New 24mm Carbon Tubular rim
- PRA hubs. Preload Reduction Assembly system
- 6 sealed cartridge bearings (2 F+4R) mounted on a 17mm hub axle diameter
- Aero blade spokes
- Laced, tensioned and trued by hand.
- Includes special carbon QR (QR-89), brake pads and wheels bag
- Aluminum Cassette for Shimano 9-10 sp
- Soon available Shimano 9-10-11sp cassette.
- Spokes (F/R): 20 radial front wheel; 24 rear wheel, 16 cross x3 drive side and 8 radial non drive side (2:1 ratio)
- Minimum tire requirement of 23mm
- Rims – 3K Carbon fi nish
- Front & Rear hub – painted White
- Spokes – Black & 1 Red
- 1,280 g / pair (w/o QR)
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.