For hilly or twisty courses where acceleration and low weight is more important that ultimate aerodynamic efficiency, the T42 is ready and waiting.
42mm deep carbon alloy rims cut weight, while bladed spokes keep drag to a minimum. The deeper rims allow for a lower spoke count than our shallow-section aero wheels, with the T42 having 18 radial spokes at the front and 21 (14 on the drive side, seven on the non-drive side) at the rear. Carefully hand-built for long-term durability, the T42 wheelset weighs just 1,720g.
- CSI Carbon Alloy clincher rim; 42mm height
- New extra light P.R.A. hubs for DP spokes
- 6 sealed cartridge bearings (2 F + 4 R) mounted on a 17mm hub axle diameter
- Aero blade spokes
- Special ABS self locking nipples
- Artisan built, entirely by hand
- Includes Mercury alloy QR and useful wheels protection
- Aluminum freehub body for Shimano 9-10-11sp or Campagnolo 10-11sp
- Spokes (F/R): 18 radial front wheel; 21 rear wheel, 14 cross X 2 drive side and 7 radial non drive side (2:1 ratio)
- Weight: 1,720g/pair (w/o QR)
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.