- Italian Carvico super roubaix is used to manufacture the warmers
- This means a softer and more comfortable feel
- The special weave allows a higher breathability and fast recovery
- Highly resistant to pilling and abrasion
- Silicone grippers are used, reducing the chance of the warmers slipping down
- Plus Carvico super roubaix is bacterially sanitised to reduce body odour and is machine washable
- White - Mainly white with black patches
- Black - Mainly black with white patches
- Red - Mainly red with white patched
- Blue - Mainly blue with black patches
- We do not stock the all black version as shown in the colours image
You can save $5 if you purchase matching cycling leg warmers!
Measurements below are for the UNSTRETCHED ITEM. Your top arm circumference needs to be larger than the size you are buying so that the warmer grips on and stays up.
|S - M||46||26||16||Small to average women & small men|
|L - XL||48||29||18||Average to large men|
* Unstretched length in cm
** Unstretched circumference in cm
Our Size and Quality Guarantee
If the item does not fit, or for any other reason, you may return them unused in original packaging. You may choose to exchange for a different size, get a store credit, or a full refund.
- Stylish and Functional Review by JohL
- good looking and functional Review by Judith
- great looking arm warmers Review by jon
10/10 rating. Can't fault this product
- Nice Style, Nice product Review by GregH
- warm and stylish Review by Claudio
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.
Q. What is the difference between these warmers and the Crossroads brand?
A. These warmers use an Italian fine weave Roubaix Plus. They have a closer weave and hence are a tad more windproof and warmer. The finer weave gives the garment a slightly "shiny" finish compared to a matte finish.