WeeRide Pro Pilot Tag-A-Long
Tag-a-longs are perfect for children aged 4 to 9 who can’t manage those longer bike rides, or maybe haven’t mastered riding just yet. The most important part of a tagalong is the pivot, and we have the best system, with the Sync Link Pivot. The Pro Pilot is our “deluxe” tag a long with a lightweight aluminium frame.
- New patented Sync Link Pivot design ensures smooth movement and ride for child
- Superior design Front Splash Guard
- New arm folds easily for compact storage / movement
- True quick release system for fast detachment from adult bike
- Adjustable handlebars, up/down and rotation adjustments for maximum age range
- Uniquely fits oversized seat posts, upto 40mm
- High quality seat
- Safety Flag included
- 20" wheel size
- Holds up to a 35kg rider
- Recommended for ages 4 – 9, rider must have inside leg of at least 52cm to pedal at lowest
- No need for speeds, why complicate the issue and make it more expensive?
- Child can pedal forward, backwards or coast
- Aluminium no rust frame
- Weight: 10kgs
- You need 2" beneath your seat to attach the bracket
- Includes two mudguards and chain guard
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.