The first roller with integrated resistance controlled from a wireless console.
- Magnetic resistance unit with wireless electronic adjustment by cycle-computer
- Parabolic-shaped rollers, so you ride freely and safely with perfect balance
- Compatible with road bikes and MTBs
- Compact: frame folds up quickly for easy storage or transport
- Adjustable resistance level (16)
- Constant power
- Pre-Set programmes (10)
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.
Q. I am looking at buying a fluid trainer or a set of rollers, which are better?
A. If you're interested in aerobic work, smoothing out your pedaling stroke, improving your balance/form, and working base mileage, get rollers. If you want to do more varied training, do intervals/strength work, or need something you can transport to events for warming-up, get a trainer. Ideally, get both.
Q. How hard is to learn to use these?
A. You can learn to ride rollers in about 3-4 sessions. Your skills remain a little dicey for a couple of weeks, give or take, but it's not really a problem. start out in a doorway, and you'll be fine. If you are still worried then purchase a set of the front fork stabilizers.
Watch your fitness and bike handling skills improve when you add bike rollers to your training program.
Why Use A Bike Roller?
You'll increase your balance, control and ability to ride a straight line, all of which translate to more efficiency, power and technique on the road.
And because you have to pedal 100% of the time to balance your bike, you get an amazing workout, whether you choose to go at an easy spin or a more intense pace.
After a winter on rollers you'll be poised to lead the pack in the spring.
Many serious cyclists prefer bike rollers for several reasons:
1. Cycling rollers help riders practice proper riding form. Other indoor trainers allow riders to stomp on the pedals with little regard to form or control, whilst rollers demand riders spin the pedals in a smooth fashion.
2. Bicycle rollers train cyclists to ride in a straight line. Beginners often have difficulty riding straight, a dangerous trait when riding in traffic or groups. Rollers help you finely tune your balance, necessary for the close quarters of a peleton, as they don't tolerate much side to side movement, forcing the cyclist to ride straight... or fall off!
Bike Rollers For Sale at www.velogear.com.au