The power of electronics to control your training in every detail Qubo digital is an ANT encoded, electronically-adjusted magnetic roller controllable by control unit and wireless management. Guaranteeing control and performance, it keeps every moment of your training monitored and follows you in your progress
- Magnetic resistance unit with wireless electronic adjustment by cycle-computer
- Qubo frame for rapid initial set-up, roller pressure is set automatically by rider weight, no calibration required
- Thanks to the exclusive compass system, the frame moves to simulate the behaviour of the bicycle on the road Fast fixing system: the bicycle can be clamped and released with a single action
- Elastogel roller for less noise and better tyre grip
- The head unit has a large display with 4 lines and 5 information fields for monitoring your ride During training, the ANT encoded cycle-computer allows you to display:
- Heart-rate ( works with ANT+bands)
- Training heart-rate zones
- 16 levels
- Constant power
- Presets programmes (10)
Smartphones are becoming more and more fundamental to our day-to-day activities and the app market, driven by the market itself and innovative new concepts, reflects this by offering every kind of app imaginable. Athletic training is also responding to market trends with dedicated software to structure and manage training sessions and complete training programs. 2012: Elite introduces iQubo, the iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch app that utilises the electronic management of magnetic resistance units to allow complete control of the roller from your Touch device. iQubo allows you to select the desired training session or program by scrolling through the various on-screen menus and to have a real time visualisation of all data related to your training and performance. The powerful new interface, which integrates even more elaborate programs on the app, such as the Conconi Test and Google Maps, allows you to build a course from among every road, street and highway in the world. Once you select the desired configuration, the app guides you through the course, displaying fundamental training data such as map position, altimetry and much more.
*ANT Dongle for Apple device is required, iQubo works with Wahoo keys, does not work with “iPhone Garmin ANT+ adapter”
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.