The JetBlack Z1 PRO Fluid is a high quality, fluid resistance bicycle trainer.
Fluid resistance trainers provide a more ‘road-like’ feel than magnetic trainers and this feel is increased by a higher weight flywheel.
The JetBlack Z1 PRO Fluid has one of the heaviest flywheels on the market and has the longest run down time in its class.
The proprietary fluid in the JetBlack Z1 PRO Fluid increases resistance exponentially, the faster you spin the harder it gets. Correct use of your bicycle’s gears will allow you to fine tune any training session without having to manually adjust resistance. When used with the full range of JetBlack sensors, you can enjoy training sessions identical to those used by professional cycling teams.
The JetBlack Z1 PRO Fluid is an award winning trainer and like all JetBlack trainers, comes with a lifetime warranty.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Folds into compact shape for easy storage and transport. Lowest profile of any trainer
- Multiple coaching sessions crafted by Olympic cycle coach Murray Healey
- Test and monitor yourself with an in built Fitness/Zone test and Training Zone calculator
- Upload your workout to Training Peaks and Strava
- JetBlack SQR quick release system allows easy mounting and once set remembers your bike position. Set and forget!
- Hydrogel roller for less noise and reduced tyre wear. Reduces noise by 55%, and tyre wear by 25-30%
- Trainer is pre-assembled and ready to ride
- Rock-solid design is stable for any size or style of rider and the most punishing of training sessions
- Suits road and mountain bike wheels between 700c, 29”, 27.5”, 26” and many 24” wheels
- Wide Base and Anti Slip Feet keep the trainer still for even the toughest of riders.
- Lifetime warranty
- Free app for iOS or Android with Audio Training Sessions, Read and Ride Sessions, Gear
- Recommendations, Goal Cadence, Session Time, Session Profiles. Additional sensors (sold separately) allow upgrades to include, Speed, Cadence, Heart Rate, Power (watts), and Calories Burnt.
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.