LEATT BRACE DBX COMP II
DBX Comp II is the bicycle brace with premium fit thanks to its low profile and adjustable front and rear tables.
Fibreglass reinforced polyamide construction and low profile Biofoam padding with TPR logo unites premium safety with great looks!
Bicycle specific design Exclusive padding design only for DBX One piece rear padding for increased comfort and easy removal Alternative Load Path Technology Unique cut-out section helps ensure the brace and helmet avoid contact with the collarbone.
The rear upper support acts as a crumple-zone, giving way under a severe load in certain circumstances.
At the back of the brace, fitting firmly on the muscles surrounding the spine sits an engineered thoracic member that helps keep the brace in position during an impact.
This strut is designed to snap off at a certain force (roughly, one-third of the force it takes to injure the spine). Approximate weight 790 grams
- The DBX Comp features a low-profile shape designed specifically to meet the specific range-of-motion needs of cyclists.
- The brace is constructed from fibreglass reinforced polyamide resin, whereby microscopic glass beads are infused into the plastic to increase its bond-strength. This makes for a controlled, stronger brace, without compromising the wearer’s safety.
- Certain parts of the brace are constructed from carbon-fiber that is reinforced with Kevlar®. This helps prevent the parts from shattering and sharp edges to protrude.
- At the back of the brace, fitting firmly on the muscles surrounding the spine sits an engineered thoracic member that helps keep the brace in position during an impact. This strut is designed to snap off at a certain force (roughly, one-third of the force it takes to injure the spine).
- The rear upper support acts as a crumple-zone, giving way under a severe load in certain circumstances.
- A unique cut-out section helps ensure the brace and helmet avoid contact with the collarbone.
- Rounding off the construction of the brace is shock-absorbing Bio-foam. Biomechanically designed to help cushion the chin and contain the brace material in an accident, Bio-foam is also fully replaceable and machine-washable.
- The brace features two red-coloured clips that identify emergency openings to paramedics.
- Leatt-Brace® is CE certified (according to Personal Protective Equipment directive 89/686/EEC) and all materials used have been chemically tested and certified, so it is free of lead and other harmful additives.
- Maximum adjustability on the DBX Comp brace is achieved through six independent adjustment points and the brace is adjustable to suit most individual rider’s needs.
- Weight: approximately 790g ± 50g.
- Upgrade from original bicycle-specific DBX Comp
- Exclusive padding design only for DBX
- One-piece rear padding for increased comfort and easy removal
- New super low-profile padding provides greater range-of-motion.
- Alternative Load Path Technology™
- Available in different colours.
- CE Approved
- Pick Up In Melbourne is available - you can pick up a built bike for no extra charge
- Test drive/pick up today at Showroom Unit 4 No 11 Urban St Braeside, Mon-Fri, 8am-4pm
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.