The Ortlieb Ultimate 6 M Plus Handlebar Bag us perfect for storing maps, papers, wallets, etc thanks to it waterproof properties and easy accessibility.
The Ultimate 6 M Plus is made from PU coated Cordura fabric and offers plenty of space for valuables. Once on the handlebar, a single turn of the key prevents the lid from being opened and the bag from being taken off the mounting. The removable internal dividers allow flexible design of the interior. The magnetic lid is easy to operate, can be opened with one hand and locks automatically.
It is compatible with handlebars of up to 31.88mm or conical handlebars (not for carbon bars). Mounting is compatible with Rixen and Kaul’s Klickfix system. It has a 3M Scotchlite reflector on the front and a small reflector on the mounting block.
Please note: Maximum cargo capacity is 3kg.
- Fabric: PU coated Cordura fabric
- Fabric Properties: Protection against dust with some penetration of dust possible (IP54 rating); protected against splash water coming from all directions
- Cargo Capacity: Up to 3kg
- Fixing: Compatible with Rixen and Kaul’s Klickfix system
- Reflectivity: 3M Scotchlite reflector on front; small reflector on mounting block
- Closure: Automatic locking
- Weight: 740g
- Notes: Manufactured in Germany
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.