SIX30 Mens Compression Bib Shorts - 2014
Compression bib shorts boost circulation and reduce muscle vibration, allowing you to perform at your peak and reduce the risk of injury. Extremely comfortable custom fit bibs.
The 2014 compression bibs feature improved and thicker material, better chamois padding and better stitching.
- Made with high denier lycra fabric (new and improved materials used)
- Coolmax Dupont padded chamois
- Breathable and moisture wicking material
- 8 panel construction
- Mesh venting back panel
- Flatlock seam construction
- Leg grippers
Please refer carefully to our sizing chart below to ensure the best fit possible.
We strive to ensure an accurate fit. If on arrival you find your shorts do not fit you may return them for an exchange, store credit or refund.
- Love your bib shorts Review by Ross
Unfortunately the two pairs that I have from you at the moment are still looking great, so I'm not in need for more yet, but I will definitely be back in touch when this changes.
- Affordable - value for money!! Review by Guy
I needed them to be comfortable, generous with padding, fit with some pressure and suitable to wear with my other cycling jerseys.
Your shorts fit the bill. I do not feel restricted, and am not worrying about doing our hills ride in them. Currently we do approx 80-110klms through the Adelaide Hills every Saturday morning. By the time you have completed this task of hills climbing and coffee at an appropriate time, you have been in the shorts and jersey for 4.5 hours.
Thanks for the comfort. And the affordable pricing – value for money.
- The quality, price and delivery time was fantastic. Review by John S
- A good product that I would recommend Review by R Woods
I can normally wear a large or medium in bibs, depending on the cut - I'm not that tall but have massive quads. Following the sizing chart, and noting to pick a size down from normal, I opted for a medium. The fit was firm, perhaps a little tight accross the groin. The leg length was good, probably a little on the long side for my height (172cms) but not excessively so. This can be a good thing in any event, as it gives a little more security to leg warmers when worn.
I chose to try my new gear on my regular Sunday 60k solo cruiser, a pleasant amble up to Whittlesea/Wallan. Lots of rolling hills, and on this day a nasty headwin that kept me low in the saddle and grinding away at a steady cadence until the loop turned for home, where the wind assist saw me stepping lightly on the pedals at a high speed all the way. So a fair test of a couple different tyres of riding styles - overall I think I felt a bit fresher than I might have without compression gear, and definitely had no soreness in the legs the following day.
A good product that I would recommend, but as with all clothing, get your sizing right.
- Quality is very good compared to a lot of other dearer brands Review by Wayne
- as good as if not better than others I've paid 3 times as much for Review by Rob
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.
What is compression clothing?
Scientifically designed body compression garments, when applied to specific body parts in a balanced and accurate way, accelerates blood flow.
This allows more oxygen to flow through your working muscles, boosting your performance and helping you work at a higher rate for longer.
The benefits of this are next explained.
Why is compression beneficial?
Strenuous physical activity can induce muscle damage, which may lead to decreased range of motion, swelling and impaired muscle function, all increasing the likelihood of injury.
- Compression clothes can help reduce physical impact and damage associated with strenuous physical activity
- Compression promotes blood lactate removal which enhances recovery and helps injury management
- Compression improves the efficiency of the muscle and joint pumps
- Compression wear assists blood flow back to the heart and make you more aware of your body's movements. Compression increases proprioception, which heightens senses and awareness for enhanced sustainability, agility and improved technique
In short your energy is harnessed to help you perform better, for longer, so that you enjoy the activity more and recover quicker.
A side benefit of well designed compression sportswear is that it wicks sweat away from the body, preventing chafing and rashes.
Why choose SIX30?
There is no need to pay the earth for technically designed yet still fashionable sports compression.
- SIX30 is a 100% Australian family owned business, as such we have very low management costs
- SIX30 is only sold direct from us the manufacturer, to you, the customer… no agents, no middlemen... just low costs
- SIX30 is only sold online. No expensive shop fittings, no high rents and low overheads. We pass the savings on to you!
- SIX30 do not sponsor Michael Jordan for $60M a year! We do not waste money on expensive advertising… therefore you save.
So read the reviews, give us a try and join 1000's of other satisfied customers.